Prof Rim Faiz, University of Carthage, Tunisia (Rim.Faiz@ihec.ucar.tn)
Dr Nicola Luigi Bragazzi, York university, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr Seifeddine Mechti, University of Sfax, Tunisia (email@example.com)
Dr Moez Krichen University Al Baha, KSA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This track is intended to provide an overview of the new research being conducted in the area of Natural language processing focusing on emerging machine learning, deep learning methods and approaches for knowledge management, information systems, question answering and information retrieval, as well as applications of them to different domains like e-health and e-learning.
To this aim, the track aims to gather researchers with broad expertise in various fields to discuss their innovative work as well as perspectives on future directions in this exciting field. Original contributions are sought, covering the whole range of theoretical and practical aspects, technologies and systems in this research area.
Our Track has the goal of a broad technical program. Relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Efficient Methods for NLP
- NLP Applications
- Information Management
- Text Mining and Information Extraction
- Data Analytics and Information Retrieval
- Machine Learning and decision systems for NLP
- Semantics: Lexical, Sentence level, Textual Inference and Other areas
- Sentiment Analysis, Stylistic Analysis, and Argument Mining
- Linguistic Theories, Cognitive Modeling and Psycholinguistics